About Artificial Intelligence:
Objectives of AI
- To understand the evolution of Artificial Intelligence.
- To identify human Intelligence attributes which can be applied to machines
- To interact with three domains of AI: Data, Computer Vision and Natural Language Processing
In our day to day life we are using various AI enabled gadgets such as Google assistant, Apple Siri, Amazon Alexa and other AI enabled services like Netflix and YouTube search behaviour and recommendation. Have you ever wonder how these services are developed? Let us have a closer look.
Artificial Intelligence is the simulation of natural intelligence in machines that are programmed to learn and mimic the actions of human beings. AI is used in developing systems that are enriched with the intellectual processes and characteristic of humans, such as the ability to reason, discover meaning, generalize, or learn from past experience. It is a set of algorithms that can produce results
without having to be explicitly instructed to do so. So to summarise, Artificial Intelligence is:
- An intelligent entity created by humans.
- Capable of performing tasks intelligently without being explicitly instructed.
- Capable of thinking, acting rationally and humanly.
For more details on AI and Python you can Visit the following link.