- Each chapter starts with a picture, giving information about the objectives to be studied in that chapter.
- The picture depicts some phenomenon to be studied in that chapter
- All questions of NCERT Textbook and Exemplar problems have been solved
- A large number of solved numerical problems
- Analyzing, Evaluating & Creating Type Questions
- Various types of problems; Fill in the blanks, Assertion and Reasoning, Multiple Choice Questions
- Self-evaluation Check Points are also included
- At the end of each chapter, a section Exercises have been given for self-evaluation.
- Questions based on Paragraphs are given at the end of the book